The more you try to be something you’re not, the more you’ll stay right where you are.What you Resist, Persists”.
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy addresses a variety of human development needs including:
- Behavioural issues
- Relationship Problems
- Communication Needs
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy helps by helping you:
- Increase confidence and self-esteem
- Provide a safe and supportive environment in which to address their challenges
- Developing new ways of being in relationship with another through contact
- Providing challenging, fun and therapeutic healing
- Growth and change through raising awareness of here and now experiences.
- Developing boundary
- Relationship with ourselves and with others.
- Resource and Strength